Hardwood flooring is beautiful and exquisite flooring sourced from abundantly renewable trees like cherry, hickory, maple, oak, and walnut. This kind of flooring gives comfort and value to any home – certainly a great investment for your home over the long term.
What Makes Hardwood Flooring So Special?
No doubt about it, hardwood floors are exquisite pieces of material that create much warmth and beauty in homes. Here are a few benefits of using hardwood flooring:
- It is beautiful. No doubt about it, hardwood floors create a good feeling in every home. It gives you a warm and cozy feeling, especially during hot summers or cold winters. Wood always does that. Thus, hardwood flooring is a material of first choice for homes.
- They are durable. Hardwood flooring can take the strain and stress from every day use and become even more beautiful over the years – even through many generations of constant use. Lots of old houses have hardwood flooring and have become more beautiful with age.
- They are low-maintenance. There’s really not much maintenance for hardwood flooring, especially if it’s been pre-finished. There are many practical ways of cleaning and maintaining hardwood flooring, usually with soft mats and natural oils, ideally.
- It enhances the value of your home. A home with hardwood flooring somehow is so appealing to home makers, families, and even buyers. It seems to up the price a lot when your home has lovely hardwood flooring, especially if it’s in excellent shape.
- It is green. Hardwood flooring comes from an abundant source of hardy and renewable trees like oak, maple, cherry, hickory, and walnut. That’s good news for future orders, replacements, and repairs. That means, the supply is constant and won’t ever run out.
- They are non-allergenic. This is certainly great news for people who suffer from allergies or who are ultra-sensitive to chemicals or fumes emanating from materials. Whether human or pet, hardwood flooring is a safe and exquisite alternative to other synthetic floorings.
The Types of Hardwood Flooring
Depending on your preference or your architect or designer’s preference, we have two (2) kinds of hardwood flooring:
- Unfinished. These hardwood floors are plain and bare. It is up to the owner, designer, or architect to have it sanded and stained to the shade or color they prefer.
- Pre-finished. These have already been lightly stained, finished, and are ready to be installed in the length and widths you need for your home. There is a wide variety of looks and stains to choose from.
Other Products and Services by Cowboy Remodeling Texas
- We also have trims and moldings that match your hardwood flooring choice of stain or color, for uniformity.
- We can measure your room or home, giving you an estimate of the price and board feet needed for your hardwood flooring needs.
- We suggest a certified hardwood flooring expert to install your wooden flooring as this takes a lot of precision and expertise.
- We will give you tips on caring for your lovely hardwood flooring so it may serve you for generations to come.
For your hardwood flooring needs, we welcome you at Cowboy Remodeling Texas. Do visit us now! Here’s where you can get in touch with us: