Nothing matches the beauty and durability of hardwood flooring. Installing a hardwood floor anywhere in your Dallas or Fort Worth area home will increase its value. Cowboy Remodeling is your go-to TX hardwood flooring company for all of your home renovation needs.
Advantages of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood flooring has a number of advantages that make it an excellent choice when remodeling your home.
1. Warmth. Hardwood floors can make your home more inviting. Many people even believe they make a room look bigger.
2. Versatility. Styles may change over the years, but hardwood floors will work well with any decor.
3. Easy Maintenance. Hardwoods are easy to clean. They only require regular sweeping, dry mopping or vacuuming for removal of dust and dirt. Deep clean once a year, but make sure you quickly wipe up any spills.
4. Durability. Yes, you can scratch hardwoods, but it takes a lot to do so. Even when minor damage does occur, it can be easily repaired.
5. Better Acoustics. Hardwood flooring reduces hollow sounds and vibrations, which can aid your home theater or sound system.
6. Better Air Quality. Dust, animal dander, pollen and particulates are easily cleaned away, making hardwoods the flooring choice for allergy suffers.
7. Cost Effective. Although the initial cost is more, the long life that hardwood floors have make them cost effective.
8. Ecologically Sound. Hardwoods are natural and many regrow easily. Some, like bamboo, grow extremely fast, making this type of flooring kind to the environment.
9. Won’t Fade. Carpets lose luster over time. Hardwoods don’t, meaning your floor will look better for longer.
10. Natural Beauty. Wood offers natural patterns and variations with a unique variety of shades and swirls that adds character.