If tile or hardwood flooring is out of the question, there is a durable and cheaper alternative and that is vinyl flooring.
While there are a variety of materials to choose from, wood flooring has been one of the leading choices. Not only are they aesthetically appealing, but can also give your room a more cozy and homely atmosphere. Cowboy Remodeling has been a leading installer of various hardwood flooring options.
How to Choose the Right Vinyl Flooring
- In thicknesses of 1.25 mm up to 4.0 mm. For heavy-duty use, obviously, you will want to select the thicker size, as well as a different color or design that will not show too much of the daily wear and tear. We have durable ones you will be happy with.
- In sheets or in tiles. In today’s technology, many sizes are being offered, mostly modular, and thus, uniform, standard, and easier to install, repair, and replace. We have a steady supply for your vinyl flooring needs. You only have to note the product codes for future reference.
- In various colors and shades. Depending on you, your designer, or architect, and the theme and color scheme you are working with on your room or home, we offer you many colors and shades to choose from, ensuring you the highest quality available.
- In amazing designs. Some clients – whether for home, office, or commercial — prefer abstract, others go for more traditional designs, others prefer bright colors, while others prefer neutral and muted shades. Whichever it may be, we happen to have those for you.
With today’s technology, you will be amazed at the colors and designs we have for you and which are immediately available for ordering and delivery. Marvel at the colors, styles, and designs and let this fuel your own creative imagination for your room, home, office, or commercial establishment.
3 Benefits of Using Vinyl Flooring
- Cheaper. Compared to tile or hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring is definitely cheaper and needs less materials and equipment to install.
- Easier to install. Simpler to install especially when you ask our certified team of installers to do this for you the precise and professional way.
- Easy to clean. Vinyl tiles and flooring have a PVC (polyvinyl chloride) top which ensures easy maintenance and protection from wear and tear.
Let Us Work With You
Let us work hand-in-hand with your design or architectural people so we can deliver you a product and service that is to your utmost satisfaction. We have to confer with those people anyway regarding the technical aspects of selection, installation, and maintenance.
Although vinyl flooring is easier and faster to install than other forms of flooring, there is always an art and a science to installing, like letting the tiles or sheets “breathe” for a certain period of time.
We are after precision and alignment and perfect installation, to prevent future problems like tripping over tiles or sheets that come up, or issues on moisture, adhesives, or simply – installation.
Also, we are very health-conscious and environmentally-inclined and wish to do an excellent job of installing for you, without endangering your or any of your family members and colleagues.
Work with us and leave the installation to us. We would be happy to serve you and show you what Cowboy Remodeling Texas can do. You can connect with us through the following: